Cecilio CCO-200 cello is ideal for beginner or student cellist. This cello features a solid spruce wood top, maple back, neck and sides. It is finished beautifully with a high-luster varnish and hand inlaid purfling. This cello is equipped with maple fingerboard and pegs, and an alloy tailpiece with four integrated fine tuners. This outfit also includes two cases: one featherweight hard-shell case and soft case. Hard-shell case features an adjustable backpack straps, two bow holders, compartments for accessories, large zippered pocket on the back exterior for music sheets. Soft-case is lightweight and well-padded with pockets and adjustable backpack straps (making it convenient to carry to school or orchestra). The following accessories are also included: a Brazil wood bow with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, cello stand, rosin cake, and an extra set of cello strings. Please note that bridge will not be setup before shipment to avoid damage to the cello body during transit.
- Size 1/8 high-luster varnish cello with inlaid purfling
- Hand-carved solid spruce top with maple neck, back & sides
- Maple fingerboard and pegs with an alloy tailpiece with four integrated fine tuners
- Includes: hard and soft case, a Brazilwood bow with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, rosin, bridge, cello stand, and extra set of strings
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer’s Defects