Cecilio CCO-600 an excellent cello for any intermediate to professional cellist. Every cello is inspected by technicians at Cecilio’s distribution center in the United States to ensure that their high quality standards are met. This cello is outfitted with a deluxe ABS case features an excellent water-proof exterior, a high quality velvet interior, two bow holders and pockets for accessories, a padded neck restraint, bridge protector, steel hinges, handles and wheels (convenient to stroll to school or an orchestra) and soft cases. Outfit also includes a Brazilwood octagonal bow with ebony frog, mother of pearl inlaid and unbleached genuine horsehair, a cello stand, a rosin cake, and an extra set of cello strings. Please note that the bridge will not be setup before shipment to avoid damage to the cello body during transit. Buy with confidence as it comes with a 1 year warranty against any manufacturer’s defects.
- Size 4/4 (Full Size) hand-rubbed with oil finish cello with inlaid purfling
- Hand-carved select fine grain solid spruce top with highly flamed maple back & sides (aged for minimum of seven years)
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs, and tailpiece with mother of pearl inlaid and four nickel plated fine tuners
- Includes: deluxe ABS case and soft case, a Brazilwood bow with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, rosin, bridge, cello stand, and extra set of strings
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer’s Defects