Cecilio CVA-600 viola is hand-crafted selected well-aged maple back and sides, hand-carved solid grained spruce top with beautiful inlaid purfling and hand-rubbed oil varnish finish. The woods have been aged for a minimum of seven years. The two-piece back maple back and sides are highly flamed. Each viola is meticulously graduated to exact specifications, ensuring a consistency of tone between individual pieces. The ebony tailpiece includes mother of pearl inlaid and four fine tuners. The Brazilwood octagonal bow features ebony frog and unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair. This outfit includes a deluxe oblong case which features high quality velvet interior, compartment for accessories, padded neck restraint bridge protector, a hygrometer to measure humidity, and a velvet blanket that will protect the viola.
- Size 15 inch viola, hand-carved highly flamed maple back & sides (wood aged for over 7 years), solid grained spruce top
- Beautiful inlaid purfling & hand rubbed oil finish
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs, chin rest and tailpiece with 4 detachable fine tuner
- Includes: an oblong case, 2 x Brazilwood bows with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, quality rosin cake, and a bridge
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer’s Defects