Teacher approved CVN-300 orchestra violin is perfect for the beginner to intermediate violinist. It features hand-carved solid spruce top, hand-carved maple back and sides finished with beautiful antique varnish and inlaid purfling. This violin is fitted with ebony fingerboard, pegs, chin rest, and tailpiece with 4 detachable nickel plated fine tuners. Violin accessories include 2 (two) Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, a lightweight form fitting hard shell case with pockets and strap (making it convenient to carry to school or orchestra), quality rosin cake, violin bridge and an extra set of violin strings. Buy with confidence as it comes with a 1- year warranty against any manufacturer’s defects.
- Size 1/4 violin with solid spruce wood top, maple back, neck and sides with beautiful inlaid purfling & varnish finish
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs chin rest, and tailpiece with 1 detachable nickel plated fine tuner (Please note that the 1/8 and 1/4 size only have 1 fine tuner due to its size)
- 2 x Brazil wood bow with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair
- Includes: lightweight hard case, quality rosin cake, 2 bridges & an extra set of violin strings
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer’s Defects