Comes with 2 pair of mallets, which can suit for all kinds of bass percussion instruments.
Yarn marimba mallets are made of durable nylon yarn head and maple handle, long enough to use.
Bell mallets feature wood color maple handle and black rubber ball head, which are designed specifically for glockenspiel performance with beautiful sound.
Material: rubber, maple
Color: black, wood color
Total length: approx. 15 inch
Handle length: approx.13.8 inch
Head diameter: approx. 1.2 inch
Yarn Marimba Mallets:
Material: nylon yarn head, maple handle
Color: blue head, dark brown handle
Total length: 42.5 cm/ 16.7 inch
Head length: 4.5 cm/ 1.77 inch
Head diameter: 3.5 cm/ 1.37 inch
Handle length: 38 cm/ 15 inch
Handle diameter: 0.8 cm/ 0.3 inch
1 Pair of hardwood glockenspiel mallets
1 Pair of medium hard yarn marimba mallets
- Yarn marimba mallets are made up of nylon yarn head and maple handle and have a mushroom-shaped head wrapped in strong nylon yarn; Color: blue head and dark brown handle
- Marimba mallets’ maple handle is approx. 38 cm/ 15 inch long, Head size (L x Dia.): 4.5 x 3.5 cm/ 1.77 x 1.37 inch; They can offer durable and nice grip and long enough to use
- Glockenspiel bell mallets are made of maple handle and rubber head; Size: overall length: approx. 15 inch; Wooden handle length: approx. 13.8 inch; Rubber ball diameter: approx. 1.2 inch; Color: wood color and black
- These 2 kinds of mallets are suitable for play marimbas, xylophones, and auxiliary percussion instruments such as woodblocks, etc
- Package includes 1 pair of medium yarn marimba mallets and 1 pair of bell mallets, suitable for all kinds of bass percussion instruments