THE KENNEDY VIOLINS DIFFERENCE
What makes Kennedy Violins string instruments the best on the market? We purchase each violin directly from the maker – a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings to you. With each violin completely assembled and setup by professional luthiers in our Vancouver, Washington shop, we guarantee that the quality and sound of your violin will be far superior to any other instrument at this price point.
Experience the Kennedy Violins Difference that has garnered the highest ratings on Amazon for any string instrument retailer!
• Solid carved spruce and maple tone woods
• 100% ebony fittings including fingerboard & pegs
• Hand-carved, custom-fit maple bridge
• Hand-rubbed, oil-based satin finish (not a thick lacquer)
• Pre-strung with steel-core D’Addario Prelude Strings
• Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
• Inlaid ebony purfling
• Quality composite tailpiece with built-in fine tuners
• Precisely measured string height for comfortable playability
• Durable, high-grade Brazilwood stick with great bounce and responsiveness
• Long-lasting, real Mongolian horse hair produces a smooth, clear, full tone
• Metal-mounted, high-grade ebony frog provides balanced weight
• Genuine mother-of-pearl accents
• Durable oblong case w/ straps, music pocket, accessory compartments & genuine YKK zippers
• Kennedy Violins natural rosin
• High quality shoulder rest.
- Highest-rated violins on Amazon and #1 rated customer service in the U.S.
- The only stringed instruments backed by a lifetime warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Final assembly and setup performed by Kennedy Violins’ professional luthiers in Washington State.
- Completely setup with no assembly required. Ready to play the moment you open the case!
- Handcrafted with solid maple and spruce tonewoods, 100% genuine ebony fittings, and oil finish. Outfit includes everything you need: shaped case, genuine Brazilwood bow, rosin, high quality shoulder rest, and strings.