THE KENNEDY VIOLINS DIFFERENCE
What makes Kennedy Violins string instruments the best on the market? We purchase each violin directly from the maker – a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings to you. Each violin is completely assembled and setup in our Vancouver, Washington shop. We guarantee that the quality and sound of your violin will be far superior to any other instrument at this price point.
The Kennedy Violins Difference has garnered the highest ratings on Amazon for any string instrument retailer!
• Lifetime warranty & 45-day money-back guarantee
• Solid carved spruce and maple tone woods
• 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
• Hand-carved, custom-fit maple bridge
• Hand-rubbed, oil-based finish (no thick lacquer)
• Installed D’Addario Prelude strings
• Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
• Precisely measured string height for comfortable playability
• Durable, high-grade Brazilwood stick with great bounce and responsiveness
• Real Mongolian horse hair produces a smooth, clear, full tone
• Metal-mounted, high-grade ebony frog provides balanced weight
• Genuine mother-of-pearl accents
• Portland Oblong Case with straps, music pouch, accessory compartments & 2 bow holders
• Natural Rosin
• Extra strings
• Digital clip-on tuner
• Portland Classic Shoulder Rest
• Intro to Violin book
- Highest-rated violins on Amazon and #1-rated customer service in the U.S.
- The only stringed instruments backed by a lifetime warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Final assembly and setup performed by Kennedy Violins’ professional luthiers in Washington State. Completely setup with no assembly required. Ready to play the moment you open the case!
- Handcrafted with solid maple and spruce tonewoods, 100% genuine ebony fittings, and oil finish.
- Completely setup with no assembly required. Ready to play the moment you open the case!