THE KENNEDY VIOLINS DIFFERENCE
What makes Kennedy Violins string instruments the best on the market? We purchase each violin directly from the maker – a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings to you. Each violin is completely assembled and setup in our Vancouver, Washington shop. We guarantee that the quality and sound of your violin will be far superior to any other instrument at this price point.
The Kennedy Violins Difference has garnered the highest ratings on Amazon for any string instrument retailer!
Lifetime warranty & 45-day money-back guarantee
Solid carved spruce and maple tone woods
100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
Hand-carved, custom-fit maple bridge
Hand-rubbed, oil-based finish (no thick lacquer)
Installed D’Addario Prelude strings
Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
Precisely measured string height for comfortable playability
Durable, high-grade Brazilwood stick with great bounce and responsiveness
Real Mongolian horse hair produces a smooth, clear, full tone
Metal-mounted, high-grade ebony frog provides balanced weight
Genuine mother-of-pearl accents
Portland Oblong Case with straps, music pouch, accessory compartments & 2 bow holders
Digital clip-on tuner
Portland Classic Shoulder Rest
Intro to Violin book
- Highest-rated violins on Amazon and #1-rated customer service in the U.S from our staff of professional performers and teachers.
- The only stringed instruments backed by a lifetime warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Final assembly and setup performed by Kennedy Violins’ professional luthiers in Washington State.
- Completely setup with no assembly required. Ready to play the moment you open the case!
- Handcrafted with solid maple and spruce tonewoods, 100% genuine ebony fittings, and oil finish. Outfit includes everything you need: genuine Brazilwood bow, Portland Classic case, Artcraft rosin, and D’Addario Prelude strings.