E11 is a student model developed by Buffet Crampon. Its bore facilitates an ease of response and stability in all registers.

Product Features

  • Buffet E11 Wooden Clarinet
  • Refurbished (professionally maintained)
  • Has beautiful and warm tone quality; plays with free and broad sound.
  • 70% of the pads are new, and the other 30% are like new.