Dimensions: (4.05x 1.18x 0.7)” / (103x 30 x 18)mm(L x W x H)
Material: phosphor bronze alloy sound spring and resin.
The following are a few tips for taking care of your harmonica:
– Do not drink sticky, heavy drinks before playing.
– Rinse your mouth out well, wash your hands, or brush your teeth if necessary, before playing the harmonica.
– Keep your harmonica in the box or in some other clean place if you are not playing.
– Tap your harmonica out gently after playing, tapping out the excess saliva – holes down.
– DO NOT LET OTHERS PLAY YOUR HARMONICA – unless it is someone you do not mind kissing – because you are definitely kissing your harmonica every time you play!
– Be aware that “bending” notes – though it can sound great – may literally bend the reeds out of tune – do not force the reeds when you bend them, use finesse.
– Keep your harmonica away from heat or direct sunshine.
– DO NOT wash your harmonica with hot water, alcohol, or other chemical reagent.
1 x Harmonica
1 x Wipe Cloth
1 x Harmonica box
1 x Instructions
- Sound of spring stamping: harmonicas are handmade, a delicate harmonica is actually a product of high-efficient combination by machine and manual,which was made through butt welding, set spring, tuning, stamping and over 100 other processes.
- Handmade craft: manual tuning by the senior master for working more than 20 years, to ensure the accuracy of intonation and prosody of the harmonica.
- Exquisite appearance: stainless steel thickened cover plate, laser marking, all metal design, solemn and elegant, very highlight texture, with note identify, intimate design, more convenient for beginners.
- Precise timbre: phosphor bronze alloy sound spring,corrosion resistant and not easy to aging or fall off, harmonica is with multi-point support, making the whole structure of harmonica more solid, with more good air tightness, playing graceful timbre, Beautiful and full of vigor.
- Piano lattice is made of food grade resin ABS environmental materials, good waterproof, non-toxic,tasteless, don’t have to worry about close contact.