Dimensions: (3.93x 1.1x 0.77)” / (100x 28 x 19.8)mm(L x W x H)
Material: phosphor bronze sound spring and resin.
The following are a few tips for taking care of your harmonica:
– Do not drink sticky, heavy drinks before playing.
– Rinse your mouth out well, wash your hands, or brush your teeth if necessary, before playing the harmonica.
– Keep your harmonica in the box or in some other clean place if you are not playing.
– Tap your harmonica out gently after playing, tapping out the excess saliva – holes down.
– DO NOT LET OTHERS PLAY YOUR HARMONICA – unless it is someone you do not mind kissing – because you are definitely kissing your harmonica every time you play!
– Be aware that “bending” notes – though it can sound great – may literally bend the reeds out of tune – do not force the reeds when you bend them, use finesse.
– Keep your harmonica away from heat or direct sunshine.
– DO NOT wash your harmonica with hot water, alcohol, or other chemical reagent.
1 x Harmonica
1 x Wipe Cloth
1 x Harmonica box
1 x Instructions
- Surface is using vacuum plating of sapphire blue in different light,it will show a different luster.
- The structure is stable, the air tightness is excellent: The rear of the cover plate is designed by three point support, which provides a powerful support for the cover plate, and the open space has a certain enhancement effect for volume. The sleeved screw with crosshead and blockade, is delicate and beautiful, easy to disassemble.
- Demonstrate the quality: the cover plate is made of mirror stainless steel face plate, and it is resistant to wear and compression resist .The base plate is by the 1.0mm pure brass and plating surface treatment, effectively blocked slobber to corrosion copper.
- Piano lattice is made of food grade resin ABS environmental materials, color transparent beautiful, good waterproof, non-toxic tasteless, don’t have to worry about close contact.
- Cover plate shell is engraved with notes identify, Considering everywhere for you all the time. It is more convenient for beginners to use.