Not meant for the Sunday driver, the Motor Oil is designed for the rocker in all of us. The double-humbucker configuration is built for overdrive. Whether you rock like the British Invasion or the Sunset Strip, the Motor Oil is as gentle as a chainsaw. Self-standing:This model has a built in stand made from recycled rubber. Inspired by South Africa. Designed in Atlanta. Produced in China.
- Body: Recycled metal hollow body w/ removable back panel. Basswood frame for increased amplification and structural integrity
- Neck Wood: Maple Neck type: Bohemian Through-Body Fretboard: Rosewood Headstock: Red
- Frets: 21 Nut Width: 1 11/16″ Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8″ Width at 21st Fret: 2 3/8″
- Neck Thickness: 7/8″ Scale Length: 25 1/2″ Hardware: Chrome
- Tuners: 3R 3L screw in w/ removable keys Bridge/Tailpiece: Tune-o-Matic Pickups: Humbucker, Humbucker