PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE: If you do not have the drum currently in your possession where you can apply a tape measure to obtain precise measurements to ensure a proper fit, DO NOT BUY THIS DRUM BAG! Do not get ahead of yourself. Wait till you have the drum in your possession and answer the following questions: 1. Is your drum anything OTHER than a Djembe or Ashiko? If you answered yes, the bag will NOT fit your drum – don’t buy it. If your drum is a djembe or an ashiko ONLY, proceed to question 2. 2. If your drum is wrench lug tunable rather than roped tuned, is it a brand OTHER than Freedom, or Toca? If you answer yes, the bag will NOT fit your drum – don’t buy it. If your drum is a Freedom or Toca brand wrench lug tunable drum, or an unbranded roped drum proceed to question 3. 3. Using a tape measure does your drum have an overall diameter (which includes the widest head diameter including lug tunable metal hardware, or ring and rope hardware) wider than 12 inches? If you answered yes, the bag will NOT fit your drum – don’t buy it. If your drum has an overall diameter 12 inches or less, proceed to question 4. 4. Using a tape measure, and measuring from where your drum sits on the floor to the level skin playing surface, does your drum measure taller than 20 inches? If you answered yes, the bag will NOT fit your drum – don’t buy it. If your drum measures 20 inches tall or less, proceed to question 5. 5. Using a tape measure, is the bottom base diameter of your drum wider than 8 inches? If you answered yes, the bag will NOT fit your drum – don’t buy it. If the base diameter of your drum is 8 inches wide or less, proceed with purchase – the bag will fit your drum. It is your responsibility as a buyer to fully read and comprehend these dimension requirements before buying this drum bag. Sorry if this seems a bit brash, but I’m trying to save you time (your most valuable resource), money, and the hassle of having to do a return.
- • MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL OF THE KEY PRODUCT FEATURES AND PRODUCT DESCRIPTION SECTION BEFORE BUYING THIS DRUM BAG! Custom designed for djembes, while also maintaining the versatility to house ashiko drums. Will NOT fit Congas.
- • Features two zipper tabs at circular lid, adjustable backpack straps, and a front Velcro pocket.
- • Quilted with moderate padding, has water resistant internal liner, contains an elastic band at neck to ensure snug fit for djembe construction.
- • Fits drums with up to a 12 inch or less OVERALL head diameter (including ring and rope hardware, or lug tunable hardware) and 20 inches in height or less, and a base diameter of 8 inches wide or less. DON’T MAKE THE MISTAKE of only measuring the playing surface diameter. Make sure you measure the OVERALL head diameter to ensure a proper fit!
- • Meant mainly for roped djembe drums, but will also fit Freedom and Toca brand lug tunable djembe drums ONLY. Will NOT fit REMO drums. MAKE SURE YOU READ PRODUCT DESCRIPTION SECTION BELOW BEFORE BUYING!