Behringer Neutron Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
The Behringer Neutron features 2 VCOs based on the vintage Curtis 3340 chip design. This standalone semi-modular synthesizer’s 56-point patch bay provides flexibility on par with a fully modular synth. It has 5 variable oscillator shapes with pulse width modulation for high-quality sounds. You can transfer the Neutron module to a standard Eurorack case.
- Number of oscillators: 2x V3340 Analog
- Waveforms: Square, Sawtooth, Triangle, Sine, Tone Mod
- LFO: 1 (0.01Hz~10 kHz)
- VCF: 1 (switchable low pass, band pass or high pass 12dB / octave slope), dual output
- Envelopes: 2 analog envelope generators
- Sample and Hold: Rate, Glide
- Effects Types: Overdrive Circuit
- Connectors: Inputs: 1x 1/4″ main | Outputs: 1x 1/4″ main, 1x 1/4″ headphones | MIDI I/O: In/Thru/USB | Other I/O: 56 x Patch Points (32 in x 24 out)
- USB Connectivity: USB 2.0 Type B
- Supported OS: Windows 7 or higher / Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher
- Power Source: 12V DC, 1000 mA (12W) AC adapter
- Weight: 4.4lb
Also Comes With:
Hosa Technology 3-Feet CMM-103 Stereo Interconnect Cables (2-Pack)
This 3ft cable interconnects your mobile devices (e.g., iPod, laptop) with mini stereo phone jacks. It features oxygen-free (OFC) conductors that enhance the signal clarity and nickel-plated plugs to ensure efficient signal transfer. The CMM-103 Cable presents 3.5mm TRS to same connectors. It boasts efficient OFC spiral shield that effectively rejects RFI and EMI noises.
Blucoil 5-Feet MIDI Cable
The 5ft Blucoil cable is designed to interlink your MIDI devices. It features durable nickel-plated plugs that safeguard efficient signal transfer. The OFC conductors aid in enhancing the signal clarity, while the OFC spiral shield to reject RFI and EMI noise.
Grab the Behringer Bundle today and receive 5 Blucoil cable ties!
- RECREATES CLASSIC SOUNDS – The paraphonic Neutron Synthesizer from Behringer includes dual analog oscillators based on the legendary Curtis 3340 chip. You can control both oscillators independently to produce rich analog warmth in your sounds.
- DOES NOT REQUIRE PATCHING – Thanks to Neutron’s semi-modular architecture, this synthesizer doesn’t need patching to produce immediate sounds. The Neutron already has 56-point patch bays that offer the same flexibility as some fully-modular synths.
- GIVES YOU ACCESS TO ALL PARAMETERS IN REAL-TIME – You can easily adjust all parameters in the Neutron thanks to the extensive 36 controls and 7 buttons.
- PROVIDES CONVENIENT CONNECTION – The Neutron has a comprehensive USB/MIDI connectivity so you can easily connect the synthesizer to a computer. Plus, you don’t need drivers to install the Neutron in Mac or Windows PC because it is already a USB Class Compliant MIDI device.
- INCLUDES – Behringer Neutron Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer. 2 x Hosa Technology 3-Feet CMM-103 TRS to TRS Stereo Interconnect Cable with 3.5mm Connectors. Blucoil 5-Feet MIDI Cable (Black). 5 x Blucoil Cable Straps (Assorted Colors).