Behringer MODEL D Monophonic Synthesizer
Unleash your imagination with Behringer MODEL D! This synthesizer gives you creative freedom to create an impressive modern performance based on classic analog sounds. The MODEL D features intuitive format with 29 knobs and 19 switches. It has versatile input and output connections; you can connect it with your keyboard or computer via MIDI over DIN or USB.
- Type: Analog, Eurorack Compatible Synthesizer
- Number of voices: Monophonic
- Oscillators: 3x VCO, Noise Generator
- LFO: Triangle, Square wave
- Filter: 1x VCF 24dB, low-pass/high-pass
- Effects Types: Overdrive circuit
- Impedance: 1 MOhm INPUT, 1.2 kOhm HI OUTPUT, 1 kOhm LOW OUTPUT, 8 Ohm HEADPHONE OUTPUT
- Connectors: ANALOG IN: 1x 1/8″ external audio | ANALOG OU: 2x 1/4″ main out low/high, 1x 1/8″ main out, 1x 1/8″ mix audio out, 1x 1/8″ headphones | MIDI In/Thru: 5-pin DIN | USB 2.0 Type B
- OS Requirements: Windows XP or higher, Mac OS 10.6.8 or higher
- Power Source: 12V DC 1000mA power adapter
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.5 x 14.7 x 5.4″
- Weight: 3.7lb
Also Comes With:
Hosa Technology CMM-103 Stereo Interconnect Cables (2-Pack)
This 3-feet cable interconnects your mobile devices with mini stereo phone jacks. It features oxygen-free (OFC) conductors that enhance the signal clarity and nickel-plated plugs to ensure efficient signal transfer. The CMM-103 Cable has 3.5mm TRS to same connectors. It boasts efficient OFC spiral shield that effectively rejects RFI and EMI noises.
Blucoil 5-Feet MIDI Cable
The 5-ft Blucoil cable interlinks your MIDI devices; it has durable nickel-plated plugs, which ensures efficient signal transfer. The OFC conductors help in enhancing the signal clarity. Blucoil designed this cable with OFC spiral shield to reject RFI and EMI noise.
Grab this cool Behringer bundle today and receive 5 exclusive Blucoil Cable Ties!
- CREATES IMPRESSIVE MONOPHONIC SOUNDS – The Behringer MODEL D is a legendary analog synthesizer that allows you to conjure up virtually any monophonic sound easily. Its pure analog signal path is based on authentic VCA, VCF, VCO and ladder filter designs.
- LETS YOU CREATE POLY CHAIN – Even if the MODEL D is a monophonic instrument (one note at a time), it boasts 16-note Poly Chain function. This allows you to combine multiple synthesizers for up to 16-voice polyphony.
- PRODUCES BIG, FAT TONES – Inspired by 1970s and 80s synthesizers, the MODEL D lets you design incredibly fat and original sounds with its VCO, VCF and VCA circuits.
- OFFERS FLEXIBLE SOUND-SHAPING CAPABILITY – The MODEL D’s 3 Voltage Controlled Oscillators (VCOs) produces 5 waveforms to help sculpt your sound to perfection. You can adjust all three VCOs’ range.
- INCLUDES – Behringer MODEL D Monophonic Synthesizer. 2 x Hosa Technology 3-Feet CMM-103 TRS to TRS Stereo Interconnect Cable with 3.5mm Connectors. Blucoil 5-Feet MIDI Cable (Black). 5 x Blucoil Cable Straps (Assorted Colors).