100% hand made 4/4 advanced violin
Top: well air-dried 4 years Spruce
Back: 2 pieces well air-dried 4 years Maple
Rib: well air-dried 4 years Maple
Fingerboard: solid ebony
Tailpiece: solid ebony
Chin Rest: solid ebony
Bridge: solid wood
Bow: brazil wood with horsetail hair
Overall Length: 23-1/2in.
Fingerboard Length: 10-3/4in.
* Please kindly know that the back of neck is not painted due to the design, the color and growth ring lines of each violin will be slightly different due to handmade procedure. For more information and a Free Demo please feel free to contact us.
- Perfect Sound Production: Adopt excellent sound production, copy of Antonio Stradivari Cremonensis Faciebat Anno 1721, for best melodious treble and rich bass. Vif selects the best sound production system, not like other sellers who merely copy the appearance of antonio stradivary works.
- High Quality Materials: Vivid growth ring lines fully show the A grade 4 years Spruce top and 4 years Maple back. Nothing but superior wood optimizes sound production.
- Gorgeous Technique: Standard ebony Fingerboard for the best effective string length and perfect finger position. Bridge with accurate radian for precisely playing each string. Delicate Scroll shows maker’s wonderful sculpture technique. More than 12 times Brushing lacquer for elegant appearance.
- Tuned and set up before shipped, ready to use
- Package Includes: 1x Vif Advanced Violin 1x Vif Bow 1x Vif Rosin 1x Rectangular Case with Strap