AV-JEFE PMM22 is a mini condenser clip-on microphone for wind instruments, such as horns, trumpets, clarinets, and saxophones. The goose neck design is for accurate microphone positioning. It integrates a mini shock mount holder for element protection and handling noise rejection.
Its custom built capsule can capture the full range of your instrument, providing exceptionally clear, well-balanced response, giving every control you need. Horn clamp included. Quick and flexible setup.
(1) Elements: Back Electret Condenser
(2) Polar Pattern: Cardioid
(3) Frequency: 50~18,000 Hz
(4) Sensitivity: -65dB +/- 3dB
(5) Impedance: 250 Ohm +/- 30%
(6) Max Input SPL: 135dB SPL, 1KHz
(7) Connector: Hirose Mini 4 pin XLR Connector (for use with your Audio-Technica wireless systems)
(8) Mounting: Clip
——* NOT COMPATIBLE WITH: T35, T75, T211, T601, T701, 1000 Series, 1200 Series, 4000 Series, 5000 Series, 7000 Series——
- Brings out the Best of Your Music! With mini shock mount holder
- Horn clamp included for quick and flexible setup. Easy miking with your wireless receiver & transmitter
- Compatible with Audio-Technica Transmitters: T27, T31, T51, T200, T201, T210, T300, T310, 1100 Series, 1400 Series, 2000 Series, 3000 Series
- “NOT” COMPATIBLE WITH: T35, T75, T211, T601, T701, 1000 Series, 1200 Series, 4000 Series, 5000 Series, 7000 Series
- ** Important: For wireless receivers & transmitters of other brands, please contact us to check the compatibility first, even their connectors look identical, since they may have different internal wiring.**