An excellent microphone for stage, studio and broadcast applications the Audix D4 is optimized for recording drums and percussion instruments. Featuring a hypercardioid polar pattern the D4 provides isolation and feedback control and with a VLM (Very Low Mass) diaphragm it ensures natural and accurate sound reproduction. Miking instruments that require precise low frequency reproduction such as large rack toms, floor toms, cajon, djembe, tympani, leslie bottom, bass flute, saxophone and baritone sax, trombone, acoustic bass, bass cabinets and small kick drums is a breeze with the D4’s extended low frequency response of 38 Hz – 19 kHz. The microphone is capable of reproducing signals with high transient peaks, while maintaining a punchy and warm sound thanks to its dynamic element and can accurately handle sound pressure levels up to 144 dB. Additionally, the mic has a transformer less design, low impedance and balanced output for interference-free performance even with long cable runs. All this is in a machined aluminum body that is compact, lightweight and easy to position.
Adapter – converts a 3P XLR Plug to a 6.35mm Stereo Plug.
Goby Labs Mic Sanitizer
Fibertiqe Cleaning Cloth
- Optimized for recording drums and percussion instruments.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern provides isolation and feedback control.
- VLM (Very Low Mass) diaphragm it ensures natural and accurate sound reproduction.
- Extended low frequency response of 38 Hz – 19 kHz for miking instruments that require precise low frequency reproduction.
- Adapter included in the bundle converts a 3P XLR Plug to a 6.35mm Stereo Plug.