The Atlas Sound GA-15T loudspeaker is a utility horn perfectly suited for voice paging and music transmission.
Double re-entrant horn construction optimizes loudspeaker output to penetrate ambient sound levels. This 15-watt model incorporates a compression driver with ceramic magnet and includes a combination 25/70.7-volt line transformer with multi-position knob switch for selecting power taps. Unit is also equipped with wiring for an 8-ohm connection to facilitate installation when a transformer is not required.
GA-15T features a round, high-impact plastic horn and will withstand outdoor installation in high-humidity environments.
Adjustable surface mounting bracket provides multiple (vertical & horizontal) positioning. Each assembly is supplied with 21 gauge 18″ color coded wire leads for matching polarity and loudspeaker connection.
Entire assembly is gray with silver colored hardware.
- This bundle contains: (6) Atlas Sound GA-15T 15 Watt Utility Paging Horns & (500′) West Penn 224 18/2 AWG Speaker Wire
- Dual Voltage, Knob-Adjustable Impedance Selection for 25/70.7V Line Connection
- Multi-Function, Re-Entrant Horn Loudspeakers Offer Efficient Sound Penetration and Dispersion for Paging, Music and Intercom Use
- Sturdy Construction for Long-Term Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Ideally suited for installation in commercial buildings, distribution centers, indoor/outdoor recreation and sports facilities, service/shop areas, gas stations and transportation terminals, and other applications where direct and efficient sound coverage is desired.