This bundle contains the following:
The Atlas Sound BIA-100 is the original reflex horn featuring a bi-axial design with twin air columns and exponential bell for wide-angle coverage with a linear frequency response. The horn provides excellent acoustic loading maintained to a 350 Hz low-frequency roll-off and optimizes delivery of high and mid-range signal levels. BIA-100 is designed for use with Atlas Sound PD Series compression drivers and models having 13/8″ -18 male threads and 0.707″ dia. throat openings. The easily-mounted horn features the labor-saving patented gimbal-mount bracket assembly (U.S. Patent # 4,325,529) which allows for directional positioning up to 180° vertically and horizontally. It includes a steel bracket, cast-mounting base and provisions for flange installation. The weather-resistant, non-glare matte black foam horn is resistant to resonance. Bracket assembly is finished in durable epoxy.
The PD-30T is a fully environment-resistant compression driver for indoor or outdoor applications recommended for use in expansive and/or high-ambient sound-level areas. The unit has a power rating of 30 watts, a 1.5″ voice coil and a plane wave frequency response of 300Hz – 3.9kHz. Transformer-equipped Model PD-30T incorporates the exclusive Atlas Sound Vari-Tap® Control/Connect Center with a screwdriver selectable ohms/watts switch. The integral 70V line matching transformer is varnish impregnated for maximum environment resistance and life expectancy. It also includes a protective terminal cover with built-in strain relief to assure secure cable connection. The PD-30T is terminated in standard 1 3/8″-18″ thread male couplings for use with screw-on horns.
- This bundle contains 2 items: (1) BIA-100 Bi-Axial Horn & (1) PD-30T 30W Compression Driver
- High-Efficiency Bi-Axial Horn Provides 130° x 60° Wide-Angle Sound Coverage, 30 Watt Power Rating
- Patented 180° Gimbal-Mount for Installation Flexibility
- Nominal Frequency Response of 350-8,000 Hz for High-Intelligibility Voice, Signaling and Full-Range Music in Indoor/Outdoor Applications
- Extended Frequency Response Range for Optimum Intelligibility