This bundle from Ashthorpe features a top-quality acoustic-electric guitar (can be played “Acoustic” without an amplifier, or “Electric” with an amplifier, not included). The guitar body is finely crafted from top-quality (A-grade) tonewoods; Spruce on top for its superior resilient and musical qualities, and Basswood (similar to Alder) is used for the back and sides for optimum tonal response and warmth. The underside of the soundboard is X-braced for superb structural integrity. The neck is constructed from marine grade Okoume which is extremely strong and balanced. The body is a full size (41″) cutaway design, meaning the guitar body near the neck is cut back to allow easier access to the upper frets, making for more comfortable play. This guitar is thinline (3″ thick) which combines unparalleled sound with great looks in a lightweight package. An integrated 4-band pickup equalizer with volume control knob gives you full tonal control when plugged into an amp (not included), and features adjustment slide controls for bass, mid-range, treble and presence. Two sets of high-quality strings are included (1 set pre-installed, just tune and play; and another set as a spare). These are made from stranded steel cores wound with stainless steel and phosphor-bronze and are coated with a proprietary anti-rust coating. They’re built-to-last and sound great, with a full and perfect blend of warm and bright tones. Professional finishing touches include premium diecast chrome tuning pegs and gorgeous high-gloss finish. The complete set includes the 41″ cutaway thinline guitar, soft gig bag, 3 celluloid guitar picks (.46mm, .71mm and .81mm thick), on-board pickup EQ, instrument cable, shoulder strap and owner manual.
- INCREDIBLE SOUND – Perfect for musicians-in-the-making or advanced players, this guitar features an impressive tone, standout projection and incredible sonics. It’s waiting to be heard.
- FINE HARDWOOD CONSTRUCTION – Guitar is made from X-braced, A-grade Spruce wood, known for its resiliency and versatility and Basswood for warmth. Whether playing soft or loud, strumming or flatpicking, the guitar remains responsive and retains its tonal integrity.
- THINLINE CUTAWAY DESIGN – The body of this full-size (41″) guitar is cut away at the neck for better access and more comfortable playing of the top frets. It’s also thinline (3″ thick) which creates an unparalleled sound & aesthetic, and is lightweight for burdenless travel and playing.
- LOADED WITH UPGRADES – On-board 4-band pickup/EQ (bass, mid-range, treble, and presence), two sets of upgraded phosphor bronze strings, and an ultra-glossy, tough-as-nails finish with chrome tuning pegs.
- COMPLETE KIT – Bundle includes the Ashthorpe guitar, a soft nylon “gig bag” guitar case, thin, medium & heavy celluloid picks, on-board 4-band pickup EQ, guitar cable, a shoulder strap, an extra set of strings and an owner’s manual.