If you’re new to synths, you’re looking at one of the easiest to use and most unique-sounding synthesizers we think money can buy. And if you’re a synth veteran, we think it won’t have escaped your attention that MicroBrute is also a seriously capable semi-modular sequence-able beast. Wait till you hear how it sounds.
No presets, no menus, nothing to get between you and the ability to sculpt your sound live. Not only does MicroBrute give you the means to create, perform and be completely original every time you power up, it does it with astounding sound quality.
Sawtooth, Pulse and Triangle waves with unique modifiers. Ultra Saw makes for huge sounds; Metalizer adds complex harmonics to the triangle wave. Sub Osc will rattle the house.
The VCO on the MicroBrute is unique in the synthesizer world. It features the ability to mix waveforms in variable amounts as opposed to simple ON/OFF switches that are found on many synths at four times the price. The sound possibilities don’t stop there. Each waveform has wave modifiers that allow even further tonal variations. While many synths need two or three oscillators to get a somewhat big sound, the MicroBrute is able to achieve a much wider tonal range with its one oscillator.
This marvelous filter not only gives you a Lowpass mode like most other synths, but also Bandpass and High-pass, making it a highly versatile and acclaimed boutique filter.
The MicroBrute filter is based on the core of the legendary Steiner-Parker multimode filter and has been enhanced to deliver an even wider range of cutoff and resonance.
- Arturia MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer
- Hosa CMM-830 3.5 mm TS to 3.5 mm TS Unbalanced Patch Cables, 1 ft
- Hosa MID-305BK Midi Cable Black 5t
- FEATURES: If you are a beginner to synths the MicroBrute is an easy and very unique sounding sythesizer. And if you are not its a very capable semi-modular sequence beast.
- OSCILLATOR: Has a massive oscillator with sawtooth, pulse and triangle waves and unique modifiers. Also has the UltraSaw for large sounds and Metalizer or complex harmonics.
- STEINER PARKER FILTER: This filter gives your a low-pass mode unlike other synths and also bandpass, and high-pass. The microbrute filter is based of a the steiner-parker multi mode filter and deliver a wide range of cutoff and resonance.
- STEP SEQUENCER: Allows for 8 different sequences, each can have up to 64 steps and are stored in the internal memory.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Arturia MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer, Hosa 3.5 mm TS to 3.5 mm TS Unbalanced Patch Cables, 1 ft (Set of 8), Hosa MID-305BK Midi Cable Black 5t