As a massive-sounding and highly-specified beast of analogue avant-garde-era synth technology, the Arturia MatrixBrute 49-key Analog Synthesizer is fit for reaching the outer limits of truly 21st Century sonic exploration, thanks to the trademark sound of its three ‘Brute’ oscillators, superb-sounding Steiner-Parker and ladder filters, three ultra-fast envelope generators, amazing analogue effects, and – the piece de resistance – its incredible modulation matrix. Modular without the painful patching practice of going modular, in other words!
- “49 note keyboard with both velocity and aftertouch 100% analog signal path with analog effects Multiple keyboard modes for mono, paraphonic and duo-split modes Unique matrix–create your own routings Built-in arpeggio and sequencer”
- “MatrixBrute is perhaps the most powerful analog monophonic synthesizer ever
- As flexible as a modular system but offering presets, MatrixBrute is a dream machine for everyone interested in creating a sound palette of their own
- MatrixBrute is an outstanding analog synthesizer
- Offering three Brute oscillators, a Steiner-Parker filter and a ladder filter, five analog effects, and the incredible modulation matrix