Keylab 49 is our professional-grade MIDI keyboard, combined with the powerful Analog Lab software. With 49 keys, 2 banks of 10 encoders, two banks of 9 faders, 10 assignable switches and 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads, Keylab 49 is perfect for studio and live use. Add to this the included Analog Lab software with an integrated user interface and over 5000 sounds from our V-Collection line of products, Keylab 49 is more than a controller, it is an instrument unto itself.
- Includes Analog Lab software with 5000 synth sounds. All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V.
- Fast preset sorting so you quickly find your sound: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark ).
- In-depth preset editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- Keyboard : 49 semi weighted keys with velocity and after touch
- Controls : 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 16 velocity and pressure-sensitive backlit pads, two banks of 10 encoders, 9 sliders, and 10 assignable switches.