THE KENNEDY VIOLINS DIFFERENCE
What makes Kennedy Violins string instruments the best on the market? We purchase each violin directly from the maker – a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you. Each violin is completely assembled and setup in our Vancouver, Washington shop. We guarantee that the quality and sound of your violin will be far superior to any other instrument at this price point.
The Kennedy Violins Difference has garnered the highest ratings on Amazon for any string instrument retailer!
Solid-carved, beautiful spruce and flamed maple tone woods
100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
Hand-carved maple bridge
Hand-rubbed, oil-based finish (no thick lacquer)
Installed D’Addario Prelude Strings
Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
Precisely measured string height for comfortable playability
Strong, responsive, high-grade Brazilwood
Durable Mongolian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
Metal-mounted, balanced ebony frog
Genuine mother-of-pearl accents
One-year warranty on all accessories
Full-suspension, wood-shell case with hygrometer, padded straps, music pocket, ample storage, genuine YKK zippers, four bow holders & locking latch with key
4 fine tuners
Extra set of backup strings, digital tuner, cleaning cloth, Portland Gold Shoulder Rest, and Suzuki book 1.
But wait, there’s more! Want to customize your violin outfit for free? Give us a call at our Vancouver, Washington shop or visit our web site to completely customize your order exactly the way you want it!
- The #1 teacher recommended violin!
- Highest-rated violins on Amazon and #1 rated customer service in the U.S.
- The only stringed instruments backed by a lifetime warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Final assembly and setup performed by Kennedy Violins’ professional luthiers in Washington State. Completely setup with no assembly required. Ready to play the moment you open the case!
- Handcrafted with solid maple and spruce tonewoods, 100% genuine ebony fittings, and oil finish. Outfit includes everything you need: Suzuki Book 1, Portland Oblong case, genuine Brazilwood bow, rosin, Portland Gold Shoulder Rest, Clip-On Tuner and D’Addario Prelude strings.