THE KENNEDY VIOLINS DIFFERENCE
What makes Kennedy Violins string instruments the best on the market? First, we purchase each violin directly from the maker – a rare and highly effective business practice that lowers our cost and allows us to pass the savings to you. Next, all final assembly and setup is performed locally in our Washington State shop by our professionally trained luthier staff. NO assembly or setup is required with a violin that is ready to play from the moment you open the case.
With both the highest-rated violins on Amazon and highest-rated customer service in the U.S., we are the only company confident enough to back up our instruments with a lifetime warranty and a 45-day money-back guarantee. Experience the Kennedy Violins difference today!
The Antonio Giuliani “Etude” Violin Outfit is the number-one teacher-approved violin and an excellent choice for advancing students and intermediate players. With its gorgeous, deep reddish-brown color and beautiful oil finish, the Giuliani Etude Violin produces a rich, dark sound that is wonderfully projective.The complete outfit includes everything you need to get started – genuine Brazilwood bow, professional case, D’Addario Prelude strings, rosin, extra strings, and four pre-installed fine tuners. FREE setup includes an accurately arched and custom-fit Aubert bridge and precisely measured string height for the most comfortable playing experience. A hand-rubbed oil finish accentuates the violin’s resonance, unlike thick, glossy lacquer finishes on many violins that compromise quality tone production. Take your playing to a new level with the beautiful Giuliani Etude Violin!
- Highest-rated violins on Amazon and #1-rated customer service in the U.S.
- The only stringed instruments backed by a lifetime warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Final assembly and setup performed by Kennedy Violins’ professional luthiers in Washington State.
- Completely setup with no assembly required. Ready to play the moment you open the case!
- Handcrafted with solid maple and spruce tonewoods, 100% genuine ebony fittings, and oil finish. Outfit includes everything you need: genuine Brazilwood bow, case, rosin, and D’Addario Prelude strings.