THE KENNEDY VIOLINS DIFFERENCE
What makes Kennedy Violins string instruments the best on the market? We purchase each violin directly from the maker – a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you. Each violin is completely assembled and setup in our Vancouver, Washington shop. We guarantee that the quality and sound of your violin will be far superior to any other instrument at its price point.
The Kennedy Violins Difference has garnered the highest ratings on Amazon for any string instrument retailer!
Solid carved spruce and maple tone woods
100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
Hand-carved, custom-fit French Aubert maple bridge
Hand-rubbed, oil-based finish (no thick lacquer)
Installed D’Addario Prelude Strings
Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
Precisely measured string height for comfortable playability
Strong, responsive, high-grade Brazilwood (not fiberglass)
Durable, real Mongolian horse hair creates smooth, full tone
Properly weighted, metal-mounted 100% ebony frog
Beautiful, genuine mother-of-pearl accents
Portland Oblong case with one-year warranty
Case includes straps, hygrometer, music pocket, ample storage & genuine YKK zippers
Extra set of backup strings
- Highest-rated violins on Amazon and #1 rated customer service in the U.S.
- The only stringed instruments backed by a lifetime warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Final assembly and setup performed by Kennedy Violins’ professional luthiers in Washington State.
- Completely setup with no assembly required. Ready to play the moment you open the case!
- Handcrafted with solid maple and spruce tonewoods, 100% genuine ebony fittings, and oil finish. Outfit includes everything you need: oblong case, genuine Brazilwood bow, rosin, and D’Addario Prelude strings. Please note: Case Color may vary.