The Q49 is a 49-note keyboard controller that works with virtually all music software and MIDI hardware devices. The compact controller features USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI jacks for easy connection to Mac, PC and MIDI hardware. The Q49 provides keyboard players with a full compliment of controls including pitch and modulation wheels, octave up and down buttons, an assignable data slider, and the ability to send program changes from the keys. The Q49 comes with a copy of Ableton Live Lite, Alesis Edition software, for performing, recording, and sequencing music right out of the box. The Q49 is also the perfect choice for controlling hardware MIDI devices. Its compact size and portability make it ideal for fitting into existing rigs and then hitting the road. Place it a tier above an existing workstation keyboard and utilize Q49’s streamlined layout to maximize your sound and performance options. You can even send Program Changes from the Q49’s keys to change programs, patches, and more.
- 49-key USB MIDI keyboard controller provides the ideal surface for composing and performing music with computer-based digital audio workstations, sequencers, and more
- 49 velocity-sensitive keys ensure a dynamic performance
- Pitch and Modulation wheels add musical expression; perfect for emulating the nuances of specialized musicians via DAW software
- Octave Up and Down buttons extend the note range without taking up critical desktop space
- Sustain pedal input and MIDI output for pro-level functionality and versatility
- Single USB cable simplicity delivers both data and power
- Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition software is included to get you creating right out of the box