If you haven’t heard of AKG’s C 414, you’ve no doubt HEARD it. That baby is in practically every big recording studio around. It’s also a stage favorite. And a broadcast favorite. You get the picture. Why are we telling you all this? Because the AKG C 214 was made to be the cost-effective alternative to that high-end C 414, that is still made in Austria. So now all of us with a project studio can actually put that AKG sound to work on our recordings. Not a bad thing, right? Definitely.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Sonic character of the C414 XLII for beautifully detailed recording of lead vocals and solo instruments
- Outstanding dynamic range and ultralow noise for close-up recording of high-output sources of up to 156dB SPL
- Switchable 20dB attenuator and bass-cut filter for close-up recording and reduction of proximity effect
- Integrated suspension to reduce mechanical noise and vibration from stage