Perform, Produce, Jam Introducing the ultra-portable, go-anywhere MPK Mini Play, based on the world’s most popular MIDI controller—Akai Professional’s MPK Mini. Packed with 128 sounds, its own built-in speaker, 8 backlit MPC drum pads & knobs for editing your sounds and a 4-way joystick for simple, tactile control, and you have all you need to take your music on-the-go. Powered by 3 “AA” batteries, the MPK Mini Play is built for hours of wireless fun. You can also connect to a computer via USB port for plug-and-play MIDI capability. Don’t want to disturb others or simply looking to amplify MPK Mini Play? No sweat! Simply use the mini-audio output jack to connect headphones or virtually any external speaker, amplifier or mixer. Whether you’re looking to get into the world of music production, or seeking the ultimate tool to hammer out that killer lick on the move, MPK Mini Play is the solution you have been waiting for! All-in-one, easy-to-use fun with “pro” features—that’s the MPK Mini Play!
- Standalone Keyboard – Ultra-portable mini keyboard and USB MIDI controller with 25 velocity-sensitive synth-action keys, OLED display, pitch/mod joystick control, plus 128 sounds and 10 drum kits
- Play Anywhere – Built in speaker, 1/8-inch headphone output and battery powered specification (3 x AA batteries – not included) for performing or honing your keyboard skills on the go
- Responsive Pads – Two banks of eight backlit MPC-style pads (16 total) with Note Repeat and Full Level functions
- Tweak, Customize – Two banks of four knobs (eight total) to tweak internal sounds or software parameters; in standalone mode control chorus, reverb, filter, EQ and envelope controls
- Pro Software Suite – Includes ProTools First, Akai Pro MPC Essentials, AIR Music Tech Hybrid 3 and SONiVOX Wobble (downloads)