Size: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2,1/4
Materials:Carved solid spruce wood top, maple back & side, ebony figerboard, pegs & chinrest, metal tailpiece, D’Addario prelude strings
Outfit includes: Lightweight foam fitting hard case, Natural horsehair and ebony frog爓ood bow, High quality rosin, Adjustable shoulder rest with soft foam padding, figerboard sticker
How to Choose Aileen Violin Size
-4/4 = Full Size, Age 11 yrs+ to adult with an arm length of 23.5″ and up?
-3/4 = Age 10-11 yrs old with an arm length of 22″ to 23.5″?br> -1/2 = Age 8-9 yrs old with an arm length of 20″ to 22″?
-1/4 = Age 6-7 yrs old with an arm length of 17.6″ to 20″?p>About Aileen Music
Aileen Music has now entered its 25th year in providing musical instruments and it’s well-received among customers owing to its quality products, competitive prices, timely delivery and streamlined service
- BALANCED SOUND – Our Handcrafted violin offers a bright and warm tone that has excellent acoustic properties, great extension and good frequency response from both the highs and the lows
- EASY SETUP AND PLAY – The handcrafted maple wooden neck, ebony fingerboard, pegs, chin rest, and alloy tailpiece (w/ 4 integrated fine tuners), combine to offer a smoother touch and allows for easy setup and play
- EXQUISITE APPEARNCE – Your violin needs to sound good and look beautiful too. It’s all about the details from the Antique glossy varnish, creating the clear spruce texture on the top, making the hand-carved scroll and top inlay, and finally putting it all together to form an exquisite piece of art
- POPULAR SIZES – We offer violins in all the standard sizes, whether it is your first violin at 5 years old or in a band at school (12+ yrs), we have the right size violin for you. See our size chart to choose the correct one for your age and size
- FULL OUTFITTING – This kit comes with everything you need, right out of the box! The Aileen Violin outfit includes a violin, bow, hard bodied violin case, rosin, fingerboard sticker, and shoulder rest