A djembe is a type of West African drum that is goblet shaped. It is traditionally carved from a single piece of wood with a skin stretched over the top. The African drum can provide a wide variety of sounds, making it more and more popular among drummer lovers. Thus here, Aklot African drum manufacturer work harder on offering a professional option!
- STANDARD SIZE: The hand drum measures 9.5”x20”, is popular among grade, middle schools and new beginners because of its versatility and portability. And the head size is big enough to play with proper technique to achieve bass, tone, and slap.
- GENUINE GOATSKIN DRUMHEAD: The jembe drum with a genuine goatskin drum head, the thinner skins have a sharper sound with fewer overtones in the slaps and are louder compared to thicker cowhide. The skin is tightened by steel rings correctly, you don’t have to worry any curved on the head.
- EXQUISITE HANDCRAFTED: Our bongo congo drum carved from one solid piece of mahogany by skilled artisan, features in high hardness and density. We adopt the low-stretch (static) rope, which was test several times by professional drummers, won’t too loose or tight for a better tuning.
- HAND-PAINTED DESIGN: The base section of djembe drum with multi color hand-painted pattern, adds unique style to your place and let you enjoy the exotic charm.
- 5-STAR POST-SALE: Aklot African drum offers 45 days satisfaction and quality warranty, please feel free to contact us for a solution if you have any question.