ADM Basic Student Violin Series are the perfect match for beginning players or players on a budget. These orchestra instruments provide remarkable sound, visual beauty, sturdiness, playability and affordability to ensure that players will get the right start. Student violin series comes with light foamed case, 1pc of bow, 1pc of rosin, 1 set of strings, 2pcs of bridges, 1pc of shoulder rest, 1pc of fingerboard sticker.
Skill Level: Student, entry Level, intermediate
Type: Orchestral strings, traditional violin, acoustic violin
Size: 4/4 – full size, age 9 yrs+ to adult with an arm length of 23.5 and up
Construction: Hand carved solid spruce top; Hand carved solid maple neck, back and sides; Full ebonized set-up; Alloy tailpiece with 4 integrated Steel Strings
String Gauge: medium
Musical Type: all
Accessories Includes: light weight shaped fitted interior with accessory pocket and two bow holders/ carrying straps/half lid music pocket violin case, Brazilwood round stick violin bow with a ebony frog and unbleached white horsehair, rosin, 2pcs of bridge, shoulder rest, 1 set of strings and 1pc of fingerboard sticker.
- Acoustic violin outfit for beginners; Well done Inlaid, Fully hand carved for good tone from solid tonewoods
- Maple fingerboard; Chin rest and pegs; Alloy tailpiece with four integrated fine tuners
- Hand carved solid spruce top; Carved solid maple neck, back and side; Back and sides with water transferred flame
- Includes: Light-weight shaped fitted interior violin case; Brazilwood round stick violin bow with a ebony frog and unbleached white horsehair, rosin, 2pcs of bridge, shoulder rest, 1 set of strings and 1pc of fingerboard sticker
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer’s Defects