BEINUO Guitar Capo Single Handed Quick Change Guitar Accessories Trigger Capo is for really fast changes on stage. Easily applied and adjusted with one hand, it is spring loaded design and is equally at home in guitars.And can be conveniently parked on the headstock when not in use. Simple and easy to use, the guitar stays in tune with a great intonation.
1.The quick change guitar accessories trigger capo is elegant, concise and curved shape design, and made of lightweight top zinc alloy, which contains corrosion and abrasion resistant as well as anti-rust properties for long service life, and has excellent hand feeling.
2. Quality stainless steel spring with internal memory that has good elasticity, so durable and useful.
3. Quality silicon pad conforms to fingerboard and frets can ensure good sound and avoid scratching.
4. The capo has two functions: tunings and string nail pulling.
5. Excellent structure on the basis of mechanics theory design, easy to open, but can clamp firmly and easy to stay in tune.
6. Size: 3.34 x 3 in / 8.5 x 7.5 cm
7. Weight: 0.13lb / 59g.
8.Color: Black / Silver
9.30 Days Money Back Guarantee,7*24 Hours Customer Service.We will make every effort to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your purchase.
1 x Guitar Capo
- [ WIDELY DESIGN ]: Ergonomic shape and padded handle make fret positioning easy.Designed for Acoustic and Electric Guitars, also fit other different Instruments, such as Ukulele, Banjo, Bass, folk guitars, Mandolin
- [ PERFECT MATERIAL ]: Lightweight Top Zinc Alloy + Delicate Silicone Pad + Excellent Strong Spring.Guitar Capo can not only protect your favorite guitar from any scratches or damage, but have a lone life to use
- [ HIGH PERFORMANCE ]: Steel Spring with internal memory to provide strength and fatigue resistance. It will put just enough pressure on each guitar
- [ STRING NAIL PULLING ]: Help to pull out the string nail more easily. Another function of the guitar capo except changing keys
- [ EASY TO USE ]: Quickly change position between frets on stage with one hand.No fret buzz – stays in tune with a great intonation in all frets