A Standard traditional A-Style design and specifications Completely set-up, adjusted and intonation in our shop for perfect and easy playability. This is a $90. professional service we have done to each instrument free of charge. We set up our instruments and you for success We use only the best strings in our set-up process, D’addario EXP Professional Grade Long Lasting Strings Hard maple neck 20 frets on a bound fretboard. Designed specially for musical instruments laminated spruce top & laminated maple back & sides. (We do not recommend solid woods in this price range. The quality or grade would be too low and will warm & crack. Dimensions: 27″ total length x 10″ wide x 2″ deep Width of the nut 1 & 1/16 inches Distance from nut to bridge approximately 14″ Chrome plated tailpiece and tailpiece cover No need for a pick-guard. Neck is set slightly higher from the top of the body. Open back chrome plated tuning gears Hardwood bridge with two height adjustment wheels Mandolin weight = 6 pounds. ncluded is a “Care & Feeding” sheet. A list of do’s and don’t that will save you time and money. 5 Year warranty against defective workmanship or materials. INCLUDED A SHOULDER STRAP & HARD FEATHERLITE CASE.
- New A-Style Mandolin Brown Sunburst Finish Professionally Set-up In My Shop For Easy Play Strap & Hard Featherlite Case Included
- This is our Guitar Works, Inc. GWMA-1 A-Style mandolin with a high gloss sunburst finish. It has been one of our most popular mandolin models for over 20 years
- Standard traditional A-Style design With Two F-Soundholes
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. SINCE 1978, WE’VE CONSISTENTLY STRIVED FOR 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
- Also On Sale Here On Amazon In Black Finish UPC/EAN 852174004809