Vif is a U.S.A. registered brand, famous for their high quality violins worldwide. All Vif violins are designed in Italy and quality controlled by a famous German professional maker Peter Siegfried Heffler. This advanced level violin is meticulously handmade in Shanghai workshop.
• Perfect Sound Production:
– Adopt excellent sound production, copy of Antonio Stradivari Cremonensis Faciebat Anno 1721, for best melodious treble and rich bass.
– Vif selects the best sound production system, not like other sellers who merely copy the appearance of Antonio Stradivary works.
• High Quality Materials:
– Vivid growth ring lines fully show the A grade 7 years Spruce top and 7 years Maple back. Nothing but superior wood optimizes sound production.
• Gorgeous Technique:
– Standard ebony Fingerboard for the best effective string length and perfect finger position.
– 10 times Brushing lacquer for elegant appearance.
• Brand: Vif
• 100% hand made
• Top: well air-dried 7 years Spruce
• Back: 2 pieces well air-dried 7 years Maple
• Pegs: ebony wood grain
• Fingerboard: solid ebony
• Tailpiece: ebony wood grain
• Chin Rest: ebony wood grain
• Bow: brazil wood with horsetail hair
• Overall Length: 23-1/2in.
• Fingerboard Length: 10-3/4in.
1x Vif Advanced Violin
1x Vif Bow
1x Vif Rosin
1x Rectangular Case with Strap
** Please kindly know that the back of neck is not painted due to the design, the color and growth ring lines of each violin will be slightly different due to handmade procedure.
- Brand: Vif
- 100% hand made
- Top: well air-dried 7 years Spruce
- Back: 2 pieces well air-dried 7 years Maple
- Bow: brazil wood with horsetail hair