Yes, this gong comes with a mallet! This is a gong with a rim, similar to a Chau Gong, so it can have a deeper focused tone, but it also is fully lathed, like a Wind Gong, so it can have a bit of a splash and a crash. It is more musical than a Wind Gong though. This gong stand is named in honor of the Chinese horticulturist’s years of fine work that culminated in growing pears in the shape of the Buddha. Gong Stand Measurements: Height: 35″ Width: 33″ Depth: 26″ Internal Width of Stand: 27″
- Our Chinese gongs are made in Wuhan China by the same gong makers who make the recognized name brands. The only difference: We don’t put a big ink stamp on the front to make it ugly.
- We don’t ship until we personally check the sound of each gong.
- Unless noted, all our gongs are high quality bronze. It’s some good soundin’ metal!
- If you have specific sonic needs, contact us and we will work to satisfy them.
- Need to hear this gong? Contact us and we’ll be happy to send you a sound sample or play it for you live!