Yes! This is a combo, which includes the gong, gong stand, and mallet. You cannot get the Mother Tesla gong anywhere else but Gongs Unlimited! This is a version of the 22″ Chau Gong, the classic bullseye design, however what we asked our gong makers to do was NOT lathe it. By not polishing off the iron oxide, the gongmakers make sure that the gong is solid and mellifluous coming out of the oven. These gongs need to look good and sound good as their basic level. We also get less of a forced pitch or crash, and more of a spectrum of tones that are organic to the bronze. The Mother Tesla is a gong that is great for meditation and healing, as it holds a nice deep tone. The Holding Space Gong Stand is perfect for those gong enthusiasts who are prefer something less ornate, we offer this simple circular metal gong stand. Tubular, and light in weight, this gong is perfect for light or moderate playing. However, it is not for heavy, consistent playing. Minor assembly required. You need to tighten 2 screws! Gong Diameter: 22″ Gong Stand Measurements: Height: 33″ Width: 30.5″ Depth of Feet: 17.5″
- Our Chinese gongs are made in Wuhan China by the same gong makers who make the recognized name brands. The only difference: We don’t put a big ink stamp on the front to make it ugly.
- We don’t ship until we personally check the sound of each gong.
- Unless noted, all our gongs are high quality bronze. It’s some good soundin’ metal!
- If you have specific sonic needs, contact us and we will work to satisfy them.
- Need to hear this gong? Contact us and we’ll be happy to send you a sound sample or play it for you live!