Good for music instrument education:
The wooden percussion instrument is great for music in the classroom, a fun and easy way to develop a young student’s sense of rhythm, helping to promote hand and eye coordination; Helpful to teach rhythmic patterns, the musical teachers will like it very much.
Material: ailanthus wood
Color: natural wood color
Quantity: 4 pack (2 pairs)
Size: approx. 11.8 inch/ 30 cm in length,1 inch/ 2.4 cm in diameter
4 x Wooden claves
- Features: this wooden rhythm sticks are approx. 11.8 inch/ 30 cm in length and 1 inch/ 2.4 cm in diameter, more suitable for rhythm sticks, which is a good percussion instrument for young musicians and beginners
- Package Include: 4 pack/ 2 pairs of rhythm sticks, which are lovely and beautiful percussion instrument kit to give as a gift for any kids or adults as a beginner
- Wide uses: traditional clave sounds may be used to enhance latin rhythms if you are playing on a cajon, djembe, bongos, or congas. And also be helpful to use with a drum kit or in the studio to layer and accent grooves.
- Material: these wood claves are made of ailanthus, a hard wood with natural wood color; These percussion claves are solid and deliver a bright, resounding, rich and pleasant tone
- Good for music educators: teachers will find that claves are a fun, easy, and affordable way to develop a young student’s sense of rhythm.