The Black Ching Gong is a bowl gong. Buddhists use this bowl to meditate. Sound healers and therapists like to add it to the soundscape as it is strong and soothing. The Black Ching Gong is played by striking the top edge, or rim, with the wood and rubber mallet that is provided with it. You can also rub the top edge of the bowl to get it to sing. You can get remarkable tones that are both clarion and subtle. They stay in a specific range but last and hold for a good length of time. A mallet is also included.
- Our Chinese gongs are made in Wuhan China by the same gong makers who make the recognized name brands. The only difference: We don’t put a big ink stamp on the front to make it ugly.
- We don’t ship until we personally check the sound of each gong.
- Unless noted, all our gongs are high quality bronze. It’s some good soundin’ metal!
- If you have specific sonic needs, contact us and we will work to satisfy them.
- Need to hear this gong? Contact us and we’ll be happy to send you a sound sample or play it for you live!