This singing bowl comes with a mallet. All of Gongs Unlimited Himalayan Singing bowls are named after one of the Mountains of Himalaya. THIS IS MT PUMORI. “Pumori” Mountain, which means “Unmarried Daughter” in the Sherpa language, was named by George Mallory. Climbers sometimes refer to Pumori as “Everest’s Daughter”. She stands at the top of the Khumbu valley, on the border between Nepal and Tibet. White and sweet as an ice cream cone, this pyramid shaped (23,495 feet tall), lies just eight kilometres west Mount Everest.
- Our Chinese gongs are made in Wuhan China by the same gong makers who make the recognized name brands. The only difference: We don’t put a big ink stamp on the front to make it ugly.
- We don’t ship until we personally check the sound of each gong.
- Unless noted, all our gongs are high quality bronze. It’s some good soundin’ metal!
- If you have specific sonic needs, contact us and we will work to satisfy them.
- Need to hear this gong? Contact us and we’ll be happy to send you a sound sample or play it for you live!